Wednesday, April 2, 2014

You are my source of strength :)

This space is dying (in fact it's more of me too drained to blog).
But thankfully for that few people still reading, though I don't know who are they? Haha

So I gave WC a treat the other day, I called it the zeng hu treat cos it's a little reward for ourselves for the bonus I got.
We were craving for crabs and he suggested Todai @ MBS.
And boy, I love it!
We paid about $80 pax but I think the variety justify for the amount of food we are paying.

At least I see them replenishing their seafood so that's a plus point!

While I was very busy with my alaska crabbie, the busy man on the phone with his colleague about the robot at work.
认真的男人最帅! Hahahaha


And someone is finally at his crab!


Did I mention that Todai is having a Korean Strawberry festival now?
So everything is in the strawberry theme.
And I like the fact that most of their staff are Koreans and they play Kpop during dinner.
Not a fan of Kpop but I just like how Korean it feels. Heehee.

As everyone knows, I am not a fan of sweet stuff.
So while I was filling in the lucky draw form (please let me win a trip for 2 to Korea! Bo pi bo pi),
someone said "ehh go take the cotton candy for me leh. I wait for you here."

It's always like that. Refused to show that kiddish side to others. 
So I become the childish one. Humph. 
 My happy boy with his cotton candy.
Haha it looks so small beside him. :p

And we had a stroll at MBS after that.
It was the Earth hour week so there were many beautiful artpieces and lightings around.
Spot the superhero dog! Damn cute!

The spatial visualisation- impaired me can't see that it's an alligator at first glance.
Haha I need much prompt from WC to help me see :p
It's a nice break chilling by the riverside talking about anything under the sun. 
The best kind of weekend one can ask for,
good food and good company :)

There were some balloon fiesta going on at Marina Square last Sunday.
The tallest balloon in the world (?)! 

Super duper cute!



I love this two Red Indian, but why such an ugly picture of me? Bwahhhh

My boy is the funniest. I asked if he wanted to take a picture, WC said "you want me to take arh? ok lo. I want to take with this."
Hahaha he already decided he wanted to take this lo!



And we went to Lady M again for some cakes!
Regretted not eating my strawberry shortcake though these two taste not that bad :)

Our favourite steamboat after that!
Looking like some ambassador after getting a good deal!
Two individual hotpot plus two side dishes for $26.80 only!

Visited one of my girlfriends who had a day op so we ended up having dinner at Uma Uma near Forum.
Taste really good!!

With presentations and essays and work everyday to do, life can get a little depressing.
I can't wait for the modules to end so I do not have to travel all the way to Boon Lay for class! :(
And WC came to pick me up after school!
Though he ended really late himself.
And I am so thankful for a very supportive fiance, who is always there to support me.
Won't know what to do without him! <33

Weekend is burned nowadays too, meeting ID and wedding coordinator.
On a sidenote, we finally finalise on our ID! 
Our first huge payment and a big hole in our pocket! But I really can't wait to see how our house will turn out! 

Stayover at my place on Friday night. 
Poor WC ended really late on Friday so our steamboat was postponed, but it was made even better with Mac for supper.
Mummy bought sushi for us (in fact it's more for him haha) so it's double bonus!!

WC is working really hard these days. 
Doing report even after working till 11:(
Haha I realise that I like to take pictures of him doing work while I am slacking. 

And a damn ugly picture of him! Whahahaha

And after finalising our wedding banquet with a new banquet manager, a good break at TCC.
They have surprisingly good high tea!
 

 

While I was doing my assignment, WC prepared steamboat for me!
Even went to the supermarket to buy the grocery for steamboat <33

Looking forward to the weekend, need a good break again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment