Sunday, April 27, 2014

Seafood Marinara with Chef Sim!

It's the weekend again!
Seriously, I think age is catching up, I no longer have any agenda when I hit town.
Everything in the virtual world looks more appealing but I still do like to stroll around town doing window shopping.
But not WC. He gets bored walking around and is always looking for pit stops for food and drinks. Haha
I don't blame him cos 男人都是一样的! LOL.

So we just hovered between Suntec and Marina, occasionally listening to my pre-martial rambles.
Honestly, I am really feeling the jittery already!
WC keeps assuring me that everything is on track, but precisely cos there's all these little details like montage, songs, decorations that the man doesn't see that is making me cranky.  
The kanchiong spider is acting up because of that!

Plus the HDB that is taking forever to arrange our appointment to collect our home keys is making me really pekcek. 
Seriously, the whole world is renovating and shifting in already, why is my key still not ready???
.
.
.
Pfft.. I am done ranting.


So back to today, the only thing I spent money on was on Soup Spoon. Hahaha.
So much for trying to be healthy, I chose the most fattening soup cos I want to break away from my usual mushroom soup. FML. 

And a top up of $4.90 for a drink and salad is a real good deal. 
Took a picture of this chilled soba with grilled chicken. It tastes really refreshing. 
Telling WC that there's hope for the processed- food- junkie to go healthy soon!

WC suggested eating home because he felt like cooking. 
Whee~~ So I got to try his cooking again!
The last time he cooked risotto for me was a loooooooong time ago. 

The initial plan was 3 dishes with rice, with dishes inspired from Putien menu. LOL.
Don't know why it turned out to be this.
No prize for guessing what he's cooking!

Chef in action.. De-veining the prawns..





Looks really good right?
Garner quite a number of likes on facebook leh. Haha.
So should get WC to cook more for me right? Heehee.

On a sidenote,, gown fitting today and I am hoping to find some nice gowns!
And my design for wedding invitations and ring bearer are ready!
LOVE IT SO MUCH but I can't share it with anyone! 
Roarrr damn hard to keep secrets!  

No comments:

Post a Comment