Thursday, May 15, 2014

A date with Cony and Brown!

So glad for the public holiday break that dismisses my Monday blues!

Started the holiday with some selfie time with this cutiepie

And a date with my colleagues and their plus one at Brotzeit.
WC was supposed to join us but he ended up workiing OT :(
I secretly think the robots hate me, cos they always cranked up on PH eve. Roarrrrr.

A platter is a must have at Brotzeit.
 

The very sweet couple :) Minus that photobomb aunty behind who keeps hogging onto the seat.

Everyone says cheers to a good holiday!

And the next day, the mister had to check out his robots again before he meets me.
So I headed to town to do my nails while waiting for him. 
Headed to town cos we need to get the shirts for his photoshoot, and we got some good deal from G2000 because they were having some mid season sale. Shiokadoodoo.

Then we headed to the LINE popup store FINALLY!!
Actually it was WC who wanted to go, but I ended more excited than him. Like what's new?

All  my faces cos someone is too shy to pose with his favourite brown. 
And I will be risking my life if I posed a picture of him acting cute with Brown.
Muahahaahha.. I shall save that for my own eye then.

One with my Brown :)



And we started queuing up cos we saw people queuing, not knowing what we are queuing for. 
Not bad la, spin the wheel and win some LINE merchandise.

Nothing much to buy in the store cos no harm heading down for some photos if you like LINE.
Ending 22 May if I am not wrong :)

Headed down to 四马路 to get our auspicious timing for the wedding.
It's so funny how I actually feel excited when planning out the itinerary for our actual day.
Like I can feel my heart beat faster when I imagine the scenario on that day. 
Haha damn drama I know.  
Beginning to feel the jitters but okay la, still a chillax bride-to-be!

No comments:

Post a Comment