Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Goodbye Superbowl

The past weekend was wedding preparation week!
We had our first casual photoshoot with Weizhen and Yuli last Saturday and it was surprisingly fun!
I am usually not a photo person because I deemed myself not as photogenic (maybe prettier in real life Wahahahaha.)

Thankfully WC was really good at that, even Weizhen commented that WC seems very experienced in that. 
He even guided me on how to pose and ask me to look in his eye etc and on the contrary I was just goofing around, like a little kid being told to settle down and pose for picture. 
We even head down to the supermarket while shooting and avoiding the security guard at the same time.

Maybe cos it's because of their professionalism we felt at ease very quickly, and that's why the shoot was so smooth. 
Not to forget we were blessed with beautiful weather that day!
Now I can't wait to see the photos! Keeping my fingers crossed I don't look too unglam laughing with my mouth wide open!

We took a really long nap cos we were so tired, and head out for dinner at Miam Miam at night- Because everything gives us a reason to celebrate. 
The queue at Miam Miam was really long!
But we didn't really have to queue long cos we took a much shorter time than the rest of the patrons to choose our food so we were ushered in shortly after we started queuing. 

The Reds head out after a good nap!

The wait for the food was really long too. 
The mains took about half an hour interval to come. I guess it was because they came in batches.
THE BLACK INK SQUID RICE IS A MUST ORDER!
A very simple dish with seafood and rice fried in squid ink and very buttery scrambled egg lying over it, but it's so yummy we polished everything up.
Haha we keep raving about it while eating, so you can imagine how good it is.

And maybe the first dish was so good, this fails in comparison. 
It is souffle over fried rice, but there are not much ingredient in the rice, except a few chunky pieces of ham. Souffle and rice just does not go in my opinion. Haha. 

And I was laughing at the opposite table cos the two guys ordered the same souffle rice and look so disgruntled while eating. 

Dessert was souffle again but we were quite sick of it after the souffle rice.

And a free pancake cos we use DBS promotion!

And WC got me this drink cos he knows I love berries :)

Sunday was another fruitful day for me. 
Spent the morning making ondeh ondeh with sis (will update in another post) before heading out for some wedding planning.  
We decided to take a break and head for our arcade break.
Then we realise it was the last day of operation for Superbowl, so we decided to do some bowling instead on its last day!
Superbowl has been one of our more frequent dating place ever since WC shifted home.
Our usual fish head steamboat and arcade breaks after dinner has become part of our favourite weekly pator activities.

Had a bet with WC, he had to score 2.5 times my score and the loser had to give a treat.
I sucked at bowling.
Like that also can lose!!!



愿赌服输... 

No comments:

Post a Comment