Sunday, May 4, 2014

Chef Sim at work again: Prima Taste Laksa Fried Rice

Hohohoho so much win!
I love it when I have so much time to do update after updates.

So after I finished my latest entry, I updated my avid reader about it. (who is none other than WC, because I don't think there are many others who fancy reading my boring posts haha) 
In response, he texted me this.

"不是每次有希望才要坚持,but sometimes have to 坚持才会看到希望 - C.L.I.F 3

Hahaha damn lame right? But it's so true. 
Something an pessimist like me need to learn to see. Haiz.

Anyway, back to the post. 
WC was on forced leave yesterday so he told me to go over his place after work.

So he sent me this while I was at work... I knew I was in for some good lunch!

Chef Sim getting ready.. 
And I was banned from the kitchen after snapping only one picture. Haha. 

So the two women (his mum and I) sat in the living room discussing about my gowns and future curtains and some China show on teevee while he work hard in the kitchen. Haha.

And this is the most-ingredient-fried rice that received thumbs up from the both of us.  
I can't stop when there is fried rice, especially when it's so good.
Seriously, which fried rice let you have either a taste of one whole prawn or fishcake at every mouth you put into your mouth. LOL.
Plus, WC still bought me coke to go with my lunch :)

Doesn't it deserve a thumb up???

No comments:

Post a Comment