Monday, November 26, 2012

Hello my ladies!

No matter how busy we all are, we always make time for good time and good food together! :)

This time round, Bella introduced us to two of the places her sister recommended to her.
Quite frustrated at first cos I took an hour plus to get to Simply Bread! :(
They have two branches, one at Guthrie House and one at Cluny Court. I went to the latter one and ended up having to take another bus. Took 156 from Cluny Court and cos I alighted one stop earlier, I actually waited 28 minutes for the bus!




Simply Bread
Guthrie House
1 Fifth Avenue #01-03
Tel: 6466 7767

Headed down to My Little Spanish Place after that for dinner.


First time in a Spanish restaurant and we really love the coziness of this place :)

Tortilla de Patata con Alioli. An egg omelette with potato and onion.

We had a good laugh over this. It taste really good but definitely not visually appealing.  Can you guess what is this??
 .
.
.
.
.
.
.

Calamares Frito en Su Tiota aka Black ink squid!

Garlic Mushroom which is really yummy!

 House Paella

Black Ink Paella. We really love this!









My Little Spanish Place
619 Bukit Timah Road S(269720)
Tel: 6463 4810

Time for Sogurt after that! It is our first time trying though it has been around for some time. Just beside the Spanish restaurant :)

Happy Serene with her Lychee yogurt! :)

The plainest is actually the yummiest. Loveeee the fizzy lychee yogurt and the burst-able ball above!

My pretty ladies :)


No comments:

Post a Comment