Friday, November 2, 2012

I heart instagraming!

Had lunch with my colleagues one day at Chinatown. Love this so much cos the chicken is so tender. Been having it since I was young <3

Dessert with bestie at Island Creamery

Teochew mui with love at Kovan cos the poor boy was sick. I feel that these food stores are so expensive nowadays. This meal costs us $10+!

Department lunch at Coca after work. Love love love their wanton and chilli!

Baking session with the sister. Ohhh so pretty! <3<3


We love IKEA CHICKEN WINGS AND MEATBALL! I don't think they are as nice anymore but the combination is just FANTAS-BULOUS!

Finally gotten our winter wear and heat-tech from Uniqlo!

 The sweet boyfriend downloaded all the show into my ipad so I won't feel bored on my way to Malacca :)
I am feeling a little upset now that I have finished the show and the other shows in my computer can't entice me as much as this :(

Finally some chendol from Old Town Coffee after I am back. But nothing beats the authentic one we had in Malacca. 

Old school drinks at the Singapore Flyers:)

Baked some butter cookies for WC and sis cos they both looked so stress from work and studies. They turned out really nice with a zest of lemon fragrance *yummz*

Some love from my pupil's parents <3<3<3

It's TGIF! Hope it will be a good weekend ahead after being sick for a week :(

No comments:

Post a Comment