Saturday, June 22, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!!

June has got to my favourite month :D

Cos it's usually holiday time plus it's the birthday month of  many of my favourite people and that includes MY BIRTHDAY! 
To me, birthday is easily the most important occasion. 
I tried to make the person feels like he or she is the most important that day.
That's why since young, I always have birthday parties and planned silly games and lucky draws with my friends. LOL.
Now that we grow older, an intimate dinner with my loved ones made me feel as loved (and this obviously doesn't include what WC has to do for me! MUAHAHAHA)

My sis kick start my celebration supposedly with a lunch treat at Togi.
But we missed it for some reason so we make up with Su Korean Cuisine at Far East since we were shopping in town.

Pretty good service and good food but the variety is quite limited in my opinion.
Almost everything I wanted on the menu is not available :(


I love how generous they are with the sides.
I had at least two rounds of anchovies and spinach! Yumyum

Happy sis with her Korean craving satisfied!

I suggested Paris Baguette for dessert cos I haven't tried it after hearing so much raves about it.
The cakes were so pretty I don't know which one to choose! 

Our crepe cake. Hoping one day I am able to make it!

Thank you Jia for the Korean day treat!
Happy us plus our loots from shopping the whole day :)

And I finally met up with my dearest danjakk at PS Cafe the next day!
We were hoping for a nice ambience for an afternoon chat but the place was packed even on a weekday lunch. 
I was perspiring even in the air conditioned room.


How can we miss this? Ordered this though we were super stuffed by our lunch.


My glowing danjakk who was so excited about her upcoming wedding :)
Can't wait for our "mini hens afternoon" before her wedding! Heehee
  

Yayyy and I got to meet my dearest after that cos he was on half day that day.
So coincidental Corn is meeting Van at PS and we were heading there as well!

Look what I had after my very full lunchie.
To accommodate this photo bomb who was craving for steamboat after being sick for a week *burp* 



Can't wait for my surprise Birthday staycation WC has planned for me tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment