Friday, June 28, 2013

My Birthday Staycation at Capri

It has almost been a week since my birthday but I am still in a very- happy- mode because of the fabulous birthday celebrations I got.
Another blissful year had passed, I give thanks to the family and friends who showered so much love on me each and every day :)

I got a birthday staycation for my birthday this year!
And no prize for guessing who is the ingenious mastermind behind it *beam*

I was given a hint after much persuasion.
Starting with the letter C.
Can you guess?
Haha I was much disappointed cos I thought it was Hotel Clover (and I was told to meet at Bugis some more)

WC's choice of accommodation never fails! 
This time, we are going to Capri by Fraser :)

A really homely room with our own mini kitchen.
The only flaw if you insist, the sheets were not smooth enough for me. heehee.



I love this place cos it has everything you need, yet it doesn't lose that comfort and coziness you usually lack in a hotel.
Love those big bean bags in their lobby for you to rest on and the themed laundrette room to play in while washing your clothes.
 Haha love and I actually went every level to "explore" and had most fun in the foosball and boxing room!


Surprise!! Headed down to Changi City Point to get ingredients for the night's dinner cos my very own Jamie Oliver is going to whip up a meal for me!
One of the reason why we were at Capri :)
See how much food we got!!

I was binging on my favourite chocolate fudge brownie ice cream while my chef was busy at work. Heehee
 

I call them the Drunken prawns cos they were cooked in Tiger Beer. 

Coke Chicken Wing

The chef calls this 'Love Egg'. LOL

It might not be the most sumptuous dinner but it has got to be the most special dinner I ever had.
Only he knows what I want best :)

And if you think the surprise ends here, check out my birthday cake!
(I am still pondering how he can sneak the cake into the room without me realising. I was using the fridge so often cos I expect the cake to be brought in by the hotel staff and not in the fridge all along. HAHHAHAHA. #think too much)

"I helped you edit the picture already so you can post on your blog straight away." 
BINGO AGAIN!
It's so scary how he can read me inside out at times. haha

Happy me with my birthday cake:)
The only bad thing about a staycation, no nice makeup and dress for a special day :(

The hotel provided all these plus our tomyum wanton mee to last us through the night.
Hell lots of fun with taboo.
I want to play taboo again!!!
 

We dragged ourselves out of bed the next morning for a swim despite the hazy weather.
So disappointed to find out the hydro treadmill wasn't working :(
Hohohoho.. while soaking in the jacuzzi, I got my birthday present in the water! 
I was so happy the day before I forgot I didn't receive my birthday present.

Maybe not because I forgot, but I already got my best present ever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment