Wednesday, June 19, 2013

No frog prince for me please!

Life is good when you don't need to work?
Better still when everyone else is working except you! Heehee.. so not looking forward to go back to work next week.
I foresee a busy time ahead! :(

I went to a place for my staff retreat that I will NEVER EVER go on my own. 

Can guess where's that?
.
.
.
.


I rather be single for life than kiss a frog to get my prince charming.. eeeek.


The farm also open up for public tour and has guided tour catered to different age groups.

Look who's here too? Their eyes were glued to the guy holding the frogs despite being baked under the scorching hot Sun.


I was not kidding how disgusted I was at the farm.
Probably cos of my phobia for these slimy green creatures. Haha I was so paranoid when everyone was feasting on their frog leg, I was looking for some frogs which might escape and leap on me at all times.

See HOW GROSS THEY ARE!!!! Freaking huge! 

I won't say I didn't learn anything from the tour.
Apparently these tadpoles can stay as a tadpole their whole life and refuse to grow for 16 years! So they lower the water level gradually which forces the tadpole to "transform" and grow.
Even frogs are living in self denial like humans. Haha.

See how huge and gross! I can't help but repay the guide with a look of disgust when he was briefing us about the frog.
And we are supposed to grab these frogs by their armpit and not by their stomach cos my colleagues did and the frogs peed all over him. Arghhhhhh.

While everyone was busy buying frog products and hashima after the trip, I took this.
Haha so I can replace it with chicken and cook my Gongbao Chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment