Wednesday, June 5, 2013

It's all about food!

Bored while waiting for WC to end work so I end up doing a mini blog post.
Supposed to go for dinner at 8 but I guess I might need to tahan till 10 lo. 

Accompanied mummy to eat Kway Chap on Sunday and this by far, has to be my favourite since young. 
Nothing beats the kway chap here.
All my friends I brought to try gives two thumbs up to the food!

Amoy Street Food Center was pretty dead on a Sunday afternoon, but it's pretty amazing to see a steady flow of customer waiting patiently for their kway chap here.

No wonder they won several nominations on teevee shows! (i.e. makansutra) 

*slurp slurp*
Gonna go back next Thursday with WC for these!! 

 Stuck in the West for the past three days for conference.
What is nice in Jurong Point?
Colleagues and I tried out this A ONE Claypot House  (many branches in food court)
Nothing amaze me, except their one cup 50 cents yet no refill ice water! :(

Met up with bestie yesterday.
Since I was in town looking for some stuff, we headed to OC for dinner.
Nothing flashy about Ootoya
First time trying but not impressed by the food at all. 
$25++ for a Tonkatsu set, I rather go back to Saboten at Millenia Walk .

But their 1 for 1 dessert is pretty worth it for $7. Heehee

How often will she pose so sweetly for me? 

Meddling with my phone and I accidentally added some unredo-able effect onto my photo. haha 

And as if I have not eaten enough this week, my ever generous boss treated us to a sumptuous lunch at Watami!

Enough of eating this week!
Gonna save my tummy for Friday.
I AM GOING TO BANGKOK TO FEAST!!!
Finally to the land of smile. Haha all the shopping and tomyum and massage is making me even more excited than my NZ trip last year.

These food pictures are making me too hungry.
Booboo please end work soon! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment